Hi, I am Călin Gabor, a photographer, tour guide and mountain bike rider from Romania. I was born and lived in Bistrița, a medieval town in northern Transylvania and currently live in a village at the foothill of the Carpathian mountains. Most of my images are taken in this beautiful and wild mountain range which brings me peace and inspiration. Thank you for your visit and hope you are enjoying my work.
- 2014 Mention – Wildlife section – Fotogeografica, Bucharest
- 2014 Top 10 Winter Landscape photography contest on Foto.at, Wien
- 2013 Second place – National Salon of Touristic Photography, Bucharest
- 2012 First place, National Salon of Touristic Photography, Bucharest
- 2012 Second place, Nature and biodiversity, National Salon of Touristic Photography, Bucharest
- 2012 Finalist Fotogeografica, Bucharest
My images were published in some of the most important photography and travel magazines in Romania such as Photomagazine and National Geographic Traveller, and other several online or printed publications.
If you just want to say hi, ask for a print, image licensing or an assignment, or maybe planning your next trip to Romania contact me using the form on the dedicated page or at the phone number +40 742 823 193. You can also find me on Facebook.
I might be outdoor for a hike, photo shooting or bike ride, but will reply as soon as possible.
Călin Gabor – Bistrița, Romania